15 important Tips of how to use Electric Nail File
Views : 0
Author : David-RHJC
Update time : 2020-10-16 16:44:34
After choosing a suitable nail E-file, the focus is on how to use it. There are many reasons that will affect your use of an Electric Nail File. I have summarized 15 tips to help you avoid errors in the use and help you complete better manicure works.
1. A manicurist who is learning to use an Nail Drill for the first time should understand that an electric sander is not used to make up for clumsiness. Compared with sand bars, you can choose it to improve work efficiency.
2. If the manicurist’s hands are awkward, he must improve his skills first, instead of relying on electric grinders to solve the problem.
3. Take more time to practice
Want to use an electric nail file flexibly. No matter how good the technique of using sand bars is, it will take some time. If you want to learn about electric grinders, you must concentrate and be willing to spend time.
4. To practice nail drill, you must first be familiar with its power.
Hold the handle and increase the speed or RPM, and you can feel its power. Paste the nail piece with glue on one end of the linear sieve from the cement rotary kiln manufacturer, hold the wooden stick in one hand, put the wrist of the other hand on the table, and hold the handle of the grinder with the pen. . When working, you should relax your wrists in order to balance your hands and better control the machine.
5. Correct use of cylindrical drill bits and low-speed startup.
Start gently from the right edge of the nail and gradually slide to the left. When the drill bitstouch the nail or edge, lift the drill bit, and return to the right to start again.
6. Do not overheat the drill bits.
Our goal is to find a rate that suits us and to better control the machine. The speed that every manicurist is accustomed to using is different, and the speed that is suitable for each nail area should also be different.
7. The speed should be lower when sanding the finger skin area, and higher when cutting the nails and repairing the nail tips.
8. Moving the nails not to cater to the rotating drill bit allows the manicurist to better control the contact area.
9. Why Electric Nail File getting hotter and hotter
If the machine generates a high amount of heat during use, it means that something is wrong.
You should try to reduce the speed, reduce the intensity, and shorten the distance of each polishing.
10. The generation of heat is a technical problem for the manicurist, not because of the drill bit service items, and the position of the drill bit is also different. In other words, if the manicurist is using a fine charring drill to sharpen the nails, he should polish the nails back and forth horizontally.
11. When operating on the nail, if you have a proper angle, it is more appropriate to use the bottom of the drill.
12. Pay attention to the place where dust is generated on the drill bit, which can tell which part of the drill bit is used.
13. Do not use sharp surgical drills in the finger skin area. It is safer to use conical drills.
14. When pushing the finger skin, use the upper part of the cone drill to draw a perfect angle on the finger skin so that it matches the natural nail. Use a pencil to draw a shadow mark on the area to be polished, and focus on the mark. Polish and observe the progress (you can use alcohol or nail polish remover to remove all remaining marks).
15. When you start learning to use a sander, you should practice on yourself first, so that you can feel what you are doing. After you can successfully work on yourself, choose a customer who is willing to be practiced, and ask her to provide timely feedback.
Remember, Correct use and maintenance habitswill make nails new and efficient for a long time.