Carving the nail surface is to keep the nail gel attached to the nail surface for a long time. Nail polishing will roughen the nail surface and increase adhesion. The rough surface can hold the nail gel more firmly, making it harder to fall off. It doesn’t matter if you don’t polish your nails. It’s just that the effect of the nails may not be as good. There are other types of nails on the market that don’t need to be polished.
What we use to polish our nails
The safest and most effective method is to use nail drills in conjunction with different nail drills, which will save you time and is easy to operate. The second is the traditional use of sanding tools (such as sanding belts), the effect is slow and the effect is not good The third method is to use chemical liquids, which are dangerous and unsafe. Therefore, we strongly recommend usingprofessional nail drill brand RHJC nail drill to complete the polishing step What degree should a nail polished be
Smooth and shiny. Long-term exposure of the nail to the air can cause scratches on the surface of the nail. Microscopic dust will affect the brightness of the nails. No matter we use nail polishing machine with grinding bits or other nail sanding tools There is no specific direction, just to remove scratches and dust, and then sanding with fine sand or in low speed grinding bits ,it will reduce the scratches. The most important thing is that since you want to polish your nails, you must apply nail gel with at least a colorless clear polish. After the nails are painted, the nails can appear high gloss. If you don't plan to apply any nail gel, then you should not just polish the nail surface.
How long can the nail be kept without abrasive the nail surface If you don't abrasive nails, the maintenance time is about 15 to 20 days, which is half a month. If the nail surface is not polished, the maintenance time will be shorter. And according to personal habits and hard work, its maintenance time is also different. If you use your hands more frequently, the abrasive part will be more than usual, and the duration of maintenance will be shorter.
What should I do if the face does not shine after the nail art?
1. Alcohol wipe: first dip the cotton towel with alcohol, soak the cotton towel completely;
2. Next, wipe the nail surface, and wipe it in one direction to prevent the fine particles on the nail surface from abrasive back and forth to damage the nails, and finally wipe the nail joints.
3. Polish the finished nail surface with a roving strip, grind off the previous seal, and apply the seal again. After the phototherapy is dry, it is as bright as new.
4. After applying the sealing layer, the lighting time should stay a little longer, because the sealing layer glue that has just been illuminated is still in a high temperature state, if you touch it by hand at this time, it will leave marks on the sealing layer, which will affect The gloss and brightness of the sealing layer.
5. If we are using a scrubbing seal, after illuminating the lamp, we have to use a clean alcohol swab or cleaning fluid to scrub the nail art. If we forget to scrub, the seal will not shine.