Renhe 119 Features
Weight, kg (tip / block) - 0.200 / 0.970;
|US.AU.UK.EU and ALL
Ergonomic and compact design
Variable speed hand/foot pedal
Right & left-turning direction
Automatic stop system for overload
Use ceramic bearing(Life expectancy 1.5times)
- Collet - 2.35 mm;
- The choice of control modes manual / from the pedal - yes;
- The handpiece (micromotor) with a forced cooling system develops 35,000 rpm;
- The operating range of ambient temperature is from + 15 ° C to + 35 ° C.
1. Multifunctional micromotor for laboratory micromotor, jewelry micromotor i
2. Good job for manicure as a nail drill for polishing, cutting, milling, trimming, grinding, casting molds or materials and surface finishing
Renhe 119 Purchase
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact David at the bottom right corner.
Renhe 119 manual
At the same time, dimensions, accessories, and structure drawings are also provided.
Vicor you can choose to let us ship from China to ensure that you can buy authentic products and enjoy the necessary ser
We recommend you to buy the micromotor Renhe 119 from the local distributor if you are in a hurry to get the machine.
Renhe 119 need fixing
if you got any problem with the product, no matter is it from the control box or handpieces; Please kindly contact the local distributor, or if you buy from RHJC CHINA Original, then you can leave your information in the website and your contact way, then we got the professional
consultant to deal with you.
Renhe 119 operation instruction
- Move the power button on the front panel of the device to the "OFF" position.
- Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Carefully insert the micromotor plug into the socket on the rear panel.
- Insert the pedal plug into the socket on the back of the device. To switch the device to the pedal mode, select the corresponding mode using the switch.
- Turn the micromotor ring located in the middle part of the device handle to the left until it clicks to open the attachment clamping mechanism, remove the rod, insert the attachment all the way into the socket and snap the handle ring by turning the ring to the right until it clicks.
- Make sure the accessory shaft is firmly clamped with the clamp.
- Turn on the device by moving the button on the device panel to the "ON" position.
- Using the regulator on the front panel of the unit, smoothly regulate the rotation speed of the nozzle (while making sure that the switch is in the "HAND" mode). If it is necessary to control the rotation of the micromotor using a foot pedal, then switch the device to the "FOOT" mode, set the rotation speed controller to the desired value, and press the foot pedal to turn on the micromotor.
- To enable reverse rotation of the nozzle, activate the switch on the front panel.
- Smoothly, without jerking, adjust the rotation speed of the nozzle.
- Move the power button of the device to the "0" position each time the attachment is changed.
- Use only standard, high-quality, balanced attachments designed for nail correction and pedicure procedures.
- Do not switch on the device if the rod or nozzle is not installed in it.
- Do not drop, lubricate, or wash the device and micromotor.
- Carry out preventive cleaning and check the condition of the micromotor bearings every 6 months in related service centers.
- Warranty period - 12 months;
- The warranty is void in case of violation of the rules for operating the device, the presence of mechanical damage or traces of opening the case, and an attempt to repair or adjust the device on your own outside a pointed service center.
For different usage, we have made different motor handpieces developments on renhe 119 micromotor
Renhe 119 production and assembly process
WHY CHOOSE RHJC
-Maintain cooperation and competition with Korean brands for more than 20 years
-Companies have been maintaining innovation and upgrading product quality
-Products are strongly recognized by Europe, the United States, and East Asian countries;
-Stable quality supervision system and after-sales service
-All products have passed European CE certification, FCC, and ROSH testing
Benefits of Corporate with us
THE original RHJC micromotor comes from the China RHJC factory.
More dental lab micromotor and handpieces please visit
100% after-sales service to help you solve all questions
Mature production plan to ensure the delivery time of preparation
Complete quality inspection system to ensure the perfect operation of each product;
One on one discussion with RHJC technicians about OEM/ODM service
Nail Drill Tutorials -Learning More
-Nail Drill maintain secrets
-Two tables you should collect of nail drill bits
-How to choose a proper electric nail file 2020
-15 tips you have to collect when using a nail drill
1, Competitive selling point.
-lower heat & noise.
-Popular design with fashion shape.
-Bestseller product with a friendly price.
RHJC micromotor & electric nail drills have a 1-year Guarantee,
Because we are the manufacture, any problem it may happen Would be handled responsibly
3, Do you support OEM?
We support OEM & ODM service as you can reach the minimum order.
We have a lot of European and American customers who have already cooperated.
You can see many products very similar to RHJC in the market or at the exhibition.
RHJC micromotor handpieces have the latest annual international certificate, like CE, FCC & ROSH, ISO9001, etc.
4, Internation Certificates.
other certificates you need especially, we can discuss.
5, Factory Visit
It's appreciated to invite you to visit the factory in Tianjin China.
Please kindly informed us at least one week before your visit date.
6.To be an Agent.
Please kindly provide the relative information to show you are a wholesaler or distributor, After that, we will fully support you. thanks for your understanding.
In addition, If you want to be the only distributor in the region, we need to sign a contract with you for the regional annual sales amounts requirements, and then protect you.
7. About Sample
We are very happy to provide you the sample for the test, and will also charge the relevant fees, thank you for your understanding.